Sunday, April 5, 2009

Zad at 2 Months!!!



I've been a little slow at posting but here's Zad's latest stats:

12lbs. 14oz. weight (75%)
23.5 inches long (75%)
16.5 inches head circumference (90%) AKA: Big Head

He got shots on this day and did pretty well but was not quite as social as he normally is for a few days afterward. He is rarely a fussy baby as long as he is fed, warm, and around people. He hates to be left alone in a room. He just likes to be around people, he is already socializing.

He started smiling a lot this last month and one day even lifted one eyebrow and gave me a big grin at the same time. All I could think was that we are in BIG trouble if he can do that as a baby and look that cute!

He also rolled over for the first time. I know you will all think I am awful...but I let him sleep on his tummy. He loves it and that means I love it too. But one day I heard him awake from his nap and there he was on his back! I couldn't believe it!

He has started talking more making cute little cooing noises and right before he sneezes he lets out a big, "AAAAHHHH!" It's hilarious.

2 comments:

Norma said...

I can't wait to see this little guy! I'm going to squeeze him (lightly) and kiss him!

Rebekah said...

You are not awful. I have had my last 3 sleep on their tummies because they would not sleep other wise.
Stuart turned over about the same age and he also started walking at nine monthes so watch out. They grow up so fast.