Monday, April 6, 2009

Shake Your Money Maker....he's not a fan.

So I never realized that the song Shake Your Money Maker is a "stripper song" (I was informed by several people). I think it is a funny song and when you are alone in your kitchen with your new babe it is a fun song to dance too. As you can see, Zad is not a fan.


But here's proof that he has huge alligator tears, poor little guy.


This picture just makes me sad...I had no idea he was so frightened until after I had taken the pics and was reviewing them. So I have officially become a great mother, singing stripper songs to my baby and making him cry.


Good thing Steve is around to be Super Dad and make everything all better.

8 comments:

RyDeb.White said...

awww..that face is too cute!

Skinhorse said...

Crocodile tears. . . and "EyeNoWannaStripperMommy" bottom lip! (You are doing more than fine, I'm sure. Keep up the good work.)

Jody said...

I guess this means he won't be listening to Beyonce with Ava, right?!

Tami Allred said...

yay, someone else like me, who never knows what the songs mean, I just like the beat, baby.

Fauset Photography said...

ok, that is WAY too cute Ang!! Ah...maybe he'll like "I saw the sign" like his mama. Ha!

Norma said...

These are too cute!! It was so good to see you guys tonite. I love you!

beth reading said...

I love the face! Maybe it wasn't the song but the voice......?

Lindsay said...

What a cute little face. :) Perhaps he's more of an alternative rock person.