Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thoughts on Norma tonight...


I am soooo exhausted, happy, emotionally drained, and gleefully happy every time I look at my new baby all at the same time tonight.

I was just leaving a little note to Norma (wow even writing her name makes my heart swell) and I thought I would let all of you in on a few of my personal thoughts I am feeling for her tonight.

"Just wanted you to know tonight that I think of you constantly, every time I look at Z the image of your smiling face with tears streaming as you walked into my house Monday night comes to mind and my heart feels as though it will burst with love for you. I asked myself tonight who I thought I had grown to love more in the last 5 days since I met you, you or Zad? And then thought I am so grateful for Heavenly Father cause he allowed my heart to grow bigger than I ever thought a heart to grow, I love you both so much. My old heart could not have contained it. I love you with my giant heart, all of its new size and all and Z just as much. Yes, I think I have a Grinch heart now, you know the kind that breaks the little measuring tool they use to measure hearts in that movie, the original? I just hope I wasn't that awful before I met you.

Thinking of you tonight..."

4 comments:

Norma said...

I was so happy to see your letter to me. When I woke up I knew I was going to have a hard day. I prayed that I could get through this day and make it to tomorrow when I will get to see all of you. I came into the front room and Monica asked me how I was and gave me a hug. ( I told her I was fine, I didn't want to start the crying.)Then she asked if had seen your blog, which I hadn't. The letter was just what I needed. I love you too so much. I didn't think I could love people that I had only known for 5 days so much. I didn't think I had any more space after Zad was born to fill my heart but everyday it grows more and more.
I thank you for all that you have done for me and my family and your little Zad. I love you three forever!

Jen W. said...

I heard from Missy about your new baby boy. Wow a rush of memories came back leaving me so happy for you. I'm sure you never knew you could cry so many tears of joy! I know you'll enjoy each day to fullest, but beware, it goes by so fast. My sweet baby boy that I got on February 12, 1997 just turned 16 years old. I will be forever greatful to his birthmother who gave me the greatest joy. I believe birthmother's have a special place in our Father-in-Heaven's heart. What a gift you have been given. He is beautiful! Isn't it such a kick to finally get to purchase baby diapers. To others it seems like a small thing,but to someome who has yearned to have a baby, it's awesome!!!! Congrations, love jennifer

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

Angie, you are making me cry like crazy. So, so happy about the beautiful boy that has blessed your life. Norma's comment above is so wonderful, too. She seems like a strong and loving woman! Hope we get to come and see you soon so we can meet Zadok! Congrats again!