Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What's Up SUNS???


Ok, I realize as I am writing this that it is only halftime during the Suns vs. Nuggets game tonight. But ever since we signed Shaq we have not been doing as well. I was a little leary when I first heard of Shaq wearing our orange and purple but I decided that if he could get on board, learn to run a little, and be just a little more humble I would be happy about it. And, he did start by saying that he would play "our game" and not make the team play for him, so I was happy. But what's UP? We haven't been the same? I want the trophy, once and for all, in the valley where it belongs!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Okay-- totally removed all last names from our blog. Good idea!

Allen has a few things to say about this post... Finally a post I can relate to - I guess I couldn't really relate to the purse one. Angie, I'm pretty impressed! Didn't know you had the sports analyst in you. Daniel and Mckay would be so proud. The Big Daddy isn't quite rising in the valley of the sun. You know the phrase, "go big or go home," well, it kind of back-fired on us.

The end from Allen. You had me laughing about the "learn to run a little" part. Haha. Let's hope this whole thing can turn around fast.

Liz said...

Angie,
It's a blast from the past.
It's me Liz Whitehorn and hubby Ben. We were both servng in Young Womens in Alma Fifth Ward. Actually Amy Andrews found me.
Congratulations on adoption!! I'm sure you will keep us posted on the latest happenings. I love your color choice and decorating in your family room and cute purse.
You can check out the Whitehorn's latest happenings at www.thewhitehorns.com
Ciao

Lindsay said...

I most definitely agree. The Suns have always been a running team, and although Shaq does help underneath against Carlos Boozer, Tim Duncan, etc...the Suns haven't been able to find their groove. As long as it doesn't go to the Spurs, right?

Unknown said...

Angie - this is Allen again. I solemnly swear I have never cheered for the Jazz - those punks! I don't think I've told you congratulations on being certified for adoption. That really is great news. Make sure to tell Steve hi.