Sunday, March 9, 2008

WE FINALLY GOT IT!!

YEEESSSSS!!! WE GOT IT TODAY! Against the Spurs no less! This was an incredible game, INCREDIBLE! With Shaq and Stod both with 5 personal fouls kept in the game, good move Dan. And then imagine a guy sized Shaq diving the crowd towards you!! Anyway I won't ruin all the fun. If you missed it we do have it DVR'd if you want a replay, I'm game! :-) I could not find any pics from the game yet...hopefully coming soon.

On a personal note to Allen, thanks for staying true to the blood line. Sorry I doubted, it won't happen again.

2 comments:

Camille said...

Here's a high five from us! Always good to beat the Spurs. We're not thrilled with Shaq either but still waiting and hoping.

Amy J said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comment! We really do need to get together soon! I was so excited when I found your blog and was able to show my husband the "cool" YW leader I talked about! You are one of the few people in the church that kept me strong and active while my family was not. I am so excited to go to the Logan Temple, yet part of me is sad that people like you won't be there to share it with me! Let me know when a good weekend would be to get together!