Sunday, February 24, 2008

Purse Tag


Scary as it is, here it is Jen. Pictures of my bag and all that I carry in it. If you have not been tagged, go for it. I would love to know I am not the only one to carry so much around.

A few things here are my favorite new sunglasses, a pair of Oakleys, the book Three Weeks with My Brother by Nicholas and Micah Sparks...good read. The Ensign, I like to have something to read in case I get stuck waiting somewhere. Diet Coke, its usually a bottle of Dasani water but you caught me on a tired day. Black Chocolate cell phone, don't love it but it works. 4 different types of lip gloss...I don't know why I really only use 2 of them. Alcohol swabs, Purell hand gel, CPR mask for mouth to mouth and pain killer...I'm a nurse, they are must haves. ID badge for work. Pocket calendar, I have tried to get into the digital age of planning but just can't do it. Notes and power points from training days at work. Receipts and other junk I threw away after this photo.

5 comments:

Jen-ben said...

sweet! what book is that? you're so righteous, carrying around the Ensign!

Angie said...

Three Weeks with my Brother, nice read, entertaining, family story.

Jacqui said...

Love Three Weeks With My Brother! It's one of my faves...

Amy J said...

Ok Angie, I left you a comment on your last post but realized that I didn't say who I was! SO Hey! It's Amy Andrews, now Juhasz! my blog is www.dannonandamy.blogspot.com. I'm glad to see everything is going well for you two! Me and Deborah would love to have lunch with you sometime and catch up. You can view hers from mine under the white family. Well take care!

RyDeb.White said...

Hey Angie,
You guys look great! I am so happy I found you guys...or that Amy did!! We really should get together soon; I'd love to catch up. My e-mail is rydeb.white@gmail.com
Talk to you soon!
Deborah