Wednesday, March 12, 2008

In the Shadow of the Moon



If you have not seen this it is definitely worth the rental fee. I picked it up thinking it might be somewhat interesting (I've been doing a lot of reading about events that took place during the 60's). WOW is all I found myself saying several times as tears flowed watching this. We are sooo blessed with so much! The pictures and stories of these men that walked on the moon are remarkable. I thought I knew their story, but this documentary takes you into their thoughts and feelings as they were preparing, traveling to and walking on the moon and back to Earth. It gave me such a boost in my testimony of the creation, the Lord's plan for us, and ALL that He continually watches over. He truly does love us so much and enables us to achieve our worthy goals and desires in life. If you have ever wondered or even doubted if He knows us and is in charge of things this is worth watching. I highly recommend it to anyone.

4 comments:

Jen-ben said...

Looks really interesting! Thanks, I'll for sure pick that one up!

Liz said...

I call second after Jen to rent the movie!!
Now there is goign to be a line to watch it!
Sounds very intriguing, thanks for sharing.

coniru said...

angie, thanks - your 'review' (testimony) has me sold! btw, you're awesome! coni

Jen-ben said...

Where are you????