Sunday, February 10, 2008

Longing for Lake Powell



So lately, I can't dream about anything but Lake Powell. Every night, Lake Powell. I can't wait to get into that warm water and my feet in that soft warm sand. This is my lifelong best buddy Shelly and I tubing last August. She and her new husband Brian met us up on the boat for a weekend. It was our 12th anniversary and we spent the day skiing, tubing, swimming, and simply enjoying the lake, what could be better? That night we drove into the thriving metropolis of Page and went to our favorite Mexican restaurant there, Zapados. I highly recommend it especially after spending a day on the lake.


This is our friend Rachelle wakeboarding, check the lake behind her...WOW! This, in my world would be heaven. By far one of my favorite places!


Looking at these reminds me of some the best days of my life. All the way back to childhood.

1 comment:

Ali said...

I heart Lake Powell! Oh, it made me miss it! It's even kind of cold here, so it makes it worse! Love the picture of you guys as kids. So adorable. Amen to it being heaven. I agree!

Loved your ABC's. It's fun to find out all that stuff about you.