Sunday, February 10, 2008

Personal Interviews, Home Study...Check!



Our family room the night before our home study. I realized we had no pictures of Christ up, no temple pics, no Family Proclamation, not even any pics of us!! So what does one do on her day off? Freak out! And then go to work.




This is the room finally all done, ledges up and filled with pics of us and our family. We have had this idea for a while, ledges filled with black and white pics, maybe we just needed some encouragement. And me and all my joy in the middle of my preparation for the big home study. It went well. Larry our social worker said we were actually one of his most prepared couples, which helped resolve a lot of my worry.

7 comments:

Jen-ben said...

ang it looks awesome! Where did you get all of your frames???

Angie said...

Thanks! I got them at Pottery Barn...on sale! I had looked at them forever they happened to be on sale a few months ago so I snatched them up, I love them.

Jen-ben said...

ahhh...jelous.

Jen-ben said...

p.s. will you take my last name off the link to our blog a rama? Fanks.
kiss kiss.

Jen-ben said...

hey, now i've left 4 comments.

Jen-ben said...

I should get a prize or something!

Ali said...

Love the frames. Looks great!