Wednesday, February 13, 2008

ABC's about me

Steve is out of town, I can't sleep without him, so I am trying to get through another long night, so I'll take your tag Ali.

Any hobbies...cycling, running, water sports, scrapbooking, & yoga

Best Memories...Lake Powell (of course), Hawaii with Steve, any time spent on a lake with a boat, summer 1992 (I had just turned 16), last January laid up with my dad for a month after we had both had surgery, anytime Steve smiles

Cake or Pie...cake, my mom's lemon cake with fluffy frosting

Day of Choice...any day of the week Steve and I both have off together (it changes with my schedule)

Essential Item...hot shower, comfy bed, and my new bike, and my Toyota Tacoma, you want me to choose just one?

Favorite color...blue, any shade and for some reason green lately

Get up early or late...early if it means I get to go for a good ride on my bike but only if I have had enough sleep and don't have to talk to anyone, sleep in every other day

Hometown...Flagstaff, AZ (the best place EVER!!)


Indulgence...a 2-hour massage and to sleep next to Steve tonight

January or July...July, as long I'm on a boat at Lake Powell

Kids...0, know anyone looking to adopt?

Love to...laugh

Marriage Date...August 18, 1995, yes its been that long, I love it

Number of brothers and sisters...4 brothers, 1 sister

Open or close the bathroom door...whatever

Phobia and Fears...someone sneeking up on me and grabbing my neck while I am bent over blow-drying my hair (weird, I know)

Quote..."You can either laugh or cry, I prefer to laugh, crying gives me a headache."

Reason to smile...watching Steve succeed at something, playing with anyone's children

States lived in...Arizona and Idaho

Trips, Memorable...Mexico with my family and Steve (four months after we were married), Mexico with my family and 13 of us in one two bedroom beach house, Lake Powell, our 10-year Anniversary trip (Sedona, Glacier NP,& Yellowstone NP), Hawaii, NY with friends, Chicago with friends, Boston for work, SF for Steve's work

Unknown fact about me...If I told you I'd have to kill you.

Vegetable...any, I love them all.

Want to learn to...do a flip on a wakeboard, put in PICC lines, do a bone marrow biopsy

Xcellent Adventures...NY with 2 other women and 5 teenage girls, Mexico with Steve and a lack of fly paper

Your favorite food...almost anything but onions and tomatoes, especially if Steve makes it

Zodiac sign...Gemini

I tag Kenna!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hi Angie!
This is your cousin Lindsay. :) How are things going? I added your blog as a link to mine. Our highly undeveloped blog is mackayandlindsay.blogspot.com. I hope things are going well, especially with the adoption process!

Lori said...

Hey- I guess we found another blog for the fam!

Ok- cycling! You are hard core. I remember doing a cycling class and it kicked my rear. Seriously. And the blowdryer phobia. I never though of that, but now I might get a little freaked out too. Especially if I'm home alone or if Allen's in the teasing mood (which is almost always...) Fun post!