Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Oh For Fun!!



So... my cousin has this fun post on her blog that I am posting here. It's kind of a game for us "blogger" types. Here's how it works: the first FIVE people to respond to this post will get something made by me personally. What I make is my choice, but it will be made JUST FOR YOU! My choice. For you. However, like all things that sound too good to be true :), this offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- There is no guarantee that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you personally.
3- It will be completed sometime this year. :)
4- You will receive no clues as to what it's going to be. I'll let you post a request of some sort with your comment, but still... it could be anything!
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange if I so desire... it may blow your mind! Or it may not. It may be very simple and predictable... but hopefully you will benefit from it!

And like most things that sound too good to be true, there is a catch. You must re-post this on your blog and offer the same deal to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. Not too bad, huh? In fact, I think it'll be a lot of fun!!

So-- on your mark, get set, GO! The first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they posted this on their blog and want to win a free, FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift from me will receive just that!!! **Remember: You have to tell me in your post that you've posted this on your blog before you can be guaranteed one of the five slots!** Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! Fun, fun!! My grandma always says that, "Oh for fun!"

5 comments:

Norma said...

I'm posting this on my blog Angie. I can't wait to see what happens!
I love you all!!

Kenna said...

This sounds fun! I'm adding it to my blog. Best wishes for you and your new baby. I love reading your blog. It has brought me to tears countless times. Adoption is such a spiritual event. My heart goes out to you and Norma during this time. May you be blessed with comfort and peace in your hearts. Thank you for continuing to share your inspirational story.

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

I'm posting this on my blog!

Crystal-lynn said...

What a fun idea! I'll post this on my blog!
Oh! And I'll have to catch up with you next time I'm in Mesa, because part of my baby gift is probably getting too small already! :( I'll probably be down for the Easter Pagent. hmmm...