Friday, February 13, 2009

Check THIS out!!

Check out what we did last weekend and leave me a comment will you! After several days of looking at these photos I can actually make it through them without crying.

Today was the first time I left the house alone in two weeks (it felt sooo good) since we received our precious little Zad. Louie Armstrong's What a Wonderful World came on the radio and I found myself crying all over again and almost turned around just to hold him and kiss him. He is such a wonderful baby and Steve is an amazing father...I'm in awe watching him lately. I feel like I am falling for him all over again. He has been staying up or getting up with Zad every night, wouldn't you love him too?

Happy Valentine's Day to the sweet boys I live with now. I love you both so much!

10 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. Loved, loved the pictures. Ah! Can't even say that enough. The lock is beautiful, thoughtful, and precious. You guys are awesome, and we're SO excited for you! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable! You are a gorgeous family and the tears are flowing. I bet you feel as if you are in a dream. My heart is full for you. - Syd

Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear things are going well with the new little guy - enjoy every minute because it goes by so fast! I'll try to call soon!

Unknown said...

Oh - I logged in under my hubby! That comment was from Jannie!

Caleb and Jenni said...

Ang, I think about you all the time. I am just so happy for you. I am so grateful for you and Steve; for always being so kind and supportive and making me feel so normal :) I just love you guys and I can't help but thinking how fantastic the Lord's timing is. Waiting for what you want more than anything is the hardest thing to do, but Zadok is an incredible reminder that patience is worth it! He is so adorable! :) Hope you guys are doing well! I will come visit again soon! Love you!

Us said...

Angie I love the pictures! Such a cute family! James and I have started the fertility process and it is so neet to see that there is a happy ending one way or another!

Bridget said...

Angie - I love reading your blog. You seem so happy :) I'm thrilled for you guys! I know what you mean about getting out of the house on your own!! :) It's wonderful to come back home to the baby and I'm amazed how much I miss her when I'm away even for a short time.

Anonymous said...

I dont think I have ever been so happy for two people. The pictures are awesome!

Heath Hales said...

My husband is Norma's cousin and I have enjoyed being able to read your blog. The baby is beautiful and I am so happy for both of you! What a blessing! I am so grateful that Norma was brave enough to bless your lives in this way!I have an 8 month old baby and believe me, the joy will only increase as the days go by. God Bless!

CarynJean said...

I know your photographer- well, that is to say she was in my ward in WJ- right before I came to Mesa. Beautiful Pictures!