Saturday, January 26, 2008

Steve's 35th Birthday





We celebrated Steve's birthday twice!! It was a big one, 35 so we had too right? We went to Fajitas with some friends on Monday, his actual birthday the 21st. Then had my mom's yummy manicotti and Steve's favorite Coca-Cola Chocolate Cake tonight. My mom, dad, and Laurie came down to celebrate. Happy Birthday Steve!! If any of you out there are thinking 35 is soo ancient, just wait it's coming for you too! :-0 My Grandma Frost reminded me this week that he had not even lived half of his lifetime yet. So live it up, you're very young Steve.

This is me finishing up the edits for all of our adoption paperwork...will it ever end?

4 comments:

Lori said...

Hey- Happy birthday (a little late)! It sounds like you guys had fun. What is this Fajitas place?! It sounds amazingly good right now. :) Congrats on getting your paperwork in! I don't know you as well as Allen does, but we both think you guys are awesome. Hopefully we'll get to run into you sometime soon. McKay's leaving for Argentina in a couple weeks, so we'll be down in Flagstaff for the weekend. Not sure if you'll be in town, but maybe we'll run into you if you are.

Ali said...

Hey! I found you! I don't know why it didn't work last time when you found us. Well, anyway, how's it going? You guys look fantastic! Hope all is well and let us know how everything goes!

Jacqui said...

Congrats on your adoption papers! Hope that goes well for you. Love your house--cute family room. I love that you're related to my sister, now. She's awesome!

A said...

hey I stumbled onto your Blog. Its been forever! Im sure it will all work out with the adoption. It did for us. We were 99% there when we decided to do IVF and that worked. We had twins 7 weeks ago. Its a really long story (9 years), and not one for a blog. Anyways it will happen!