Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Well I did it again....

This New Years Eve we headed over to Jared and Jenny's for all the evenings festivities; games, food, and the Polar Bear Jump!





The big news this year was that Elizabeth was to become the 1st 10-year-old to jump!


See how happy we all are....and some of you call us crazy! Nothing starts off the new year better than a jump in 50 degree water!

It is exhilarating!


See how happy Elizabeth is? She's practically in tears over the joy she knows she is about to experience!



Jared always poses for the camera during the jump. This year he is posing as if he is blowing out the candles on 2009, welcome 2010!


The three original jumpers. They have jumped an amazing 7 years now.



Can't you just see the happiness and joy on my face?


And guess what?
IT WORKED AGAIN!!!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

?!?!?! I'm wondering if the "IT WORKED AGAIN!" means what I think it means! I hope that you have some very exciting news to share!

Tami Allred said...

I love your crazy traditions.

Out here they jump in Lake Michigan. One of my seminary students did it. ohhhh mannnnn. They are crazy. Snow everywhere.

Melissa Zuber said...

That looks like so much fun. I bet it really gets your heart going. So fun!

The Varo's said...

you guys are nuts.

Nancy said...

I love it. Here's to another great year!