Saturday, December 26, 2009

My 1st Christmas...


My name is Z and yesterday I had my first Christmas. This is what we did...

A few weeks before Christmas, Mommy and Daddy took me took buy our family Christmas tree. It was raining and cold. We looked through lots of trees before finding this really big one. Mom and Dad put colored lights on this year instead of just plain white because they thought I would like all the different colors; I really did!

Then, we decorated with lots of colorful ornaments, some from way back when Mom and Day were little. Mom and Dad laughed when they hung this one up...


but they smiled really big when they hung this new one up.


Dad had to work for a few hours on Christmas Eve and I cried and crawled all the way to the front door when he left.


Usually I don't notice when he leaves and I was so happy when Mom told me that he gets to be home with us all next week!


Dad came home and put this crazy red and green outfit on me for Christmas Eve maybe that's why I didn't feel so good.


Auntie Norma gave me this great toy and made me some hats to wear when it's cold. Even when I don't feel well I like to play with my toys. Mom and Dad really like all the songs this toy plays.

I also got some clothes and toys from Grandma Sue, Aunt Monica, Uncle Kali and my cousins!



Santa came! I don't really understand who that is yet but he brought some fun toys too!



On Christmas morning I got to have egg nog and blueberry muffins for breakfast! I knew it was a special day and ate everything!


I took kindof a laid back approach to opening my presents and really just wanted to eat all the paper.


When I finally got one opened I wanted to eat it too.


Grandma and Grandpa came all the way from Flagstaff with Uncle Mac and Aunt Laurie. I got to open presents again!





Mom and Dad said this was the best Christmas they have ever had because they had me here. They laughed about not even knowing I was only a month away from coming to them last year and they didn't even know it! They didn't even want any gifts at all they were so happy and so was I!

4 comments:

Skinhorse said...

Thanks for your great story, Zad! I loved your photos, too. Obviously, your Mommy and Daddy have both been very good to be able to take in such a perpetual haul from Santa throughout the year. And just in case you aren't sure what "perpetual haul" means...just replace those words with your name. It's really the same thing.

Norma said...

Baby Bubba~Looks like you had an awsome 1st Christmas! I love you little prince! Hugs and Kisses, Auntie Norma.

Angie, I love that you got him in his side pose. I think that is sooo funny.

P.S. That red tray for your mom turned out awesome! :)

Dyan said...

It only gets better the older they get and the more they understand. Merry Christmas and he sure is a cutie. You are truly blessed

Lindsay said...

I love Zadok's "laid-back" approach to opening presents. So cute!