Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WE HAVE A COURT DATE!!!!...and other fun news!


-JUNE 25, 2009-
THE DAY ZADOK WILL OFFICIALLY (and legally) BE OURS!!!!

Easter weekend was really fun, my parents came down from Flag and we got together with Jared and Jenny and their kids all weekend!


I love this pic of my niece Elizabeth with Zad, they are so cute together. She is great to have around, yesterday she carried Zad around in the baby carrier and fed him!


Blake loves Zad's toys. Most of Zad's toys (stuffed animals, rattles, etc.) Blake brings to him and puts them on top of him and then steps back waiting for Zadok to start playing with them. Sometimes Blake will even go back over, pick up the toy and then put it on him again waiting....waiting....waiting..... Sorry no toy playing yet!


Good thing Grandpa was around to play with.


The three of us all dressed up for Easter. I remember taking pics like this when I was growing up, all in pastel dresses and ties, sometimes they even matched, thanks to my mom's superb sewing skills. However, all of these lovely little outfits were sewn by strangers, probably in far off countries.






I had to take lots of pics of this cute outfit from one of my patients and his wife. I first met them about a year and a half ago and honestly never thought he would make it. Happily he did and is completely cancer free! YEAH! While I was praying for their miracle, they were praying for ours. You can't beat patients like those. Love you guys!


Finally....Zadok's Rico Suave' look. Look out baby girls, his eye brows will get ya!

11 comments:

Skinhorse said...

Wow! June 25th is just around the corner...so quick! That is wonderful, Angie. I am happy for you and your little family.

Melissa Zuber said...

He looks so good in that blue. What a sweetie!

Lindsay said...

What a cute Easter outfit. And June 25th...just over two months away. That is so exciting!

The Varo's said...

He is so cute! I love that little outfit. He's already perfecting his "lady skills"! He's a hunk!

Norma said...

I saw that outfit and thought it was so cute! I'm so excited for June 25th!! He's gonna be a ladies man for sure!!! Love you all!

Lori said...

Look how handsome this little guy is. What a stud. We are so happy for you guys!! Anything you are needing in particular? We haven't sent you a gift yet like we are wanting to, so let us know if you have anything you're finding that you need... or else I'll just have to pick something out myself!! :)

Carolyn said...

Hey ANgie!

I found your blog on the birthmom site!!! I was that Steve and Angie had found their baby--and I was like, "Is that STEVE and ANGIE?" and it was! Yeah! I am so happy for you--he is ADORABLE!! I hope you post some pics from the temple--what a wonderful day that will be for your family. :) If you don't mind, I'm gonna put your blog on mine so I can check in on you now and then-so good to find your family. :) Maybe we'll see you guys at an LDS FSA thing sometime.

Rebekah said...

that is wonderful, let me know when you are planning the blessing so i can be there.

Anonymous said...

Angie,
I am so excited for you guys. Your pictures are all so beautiful, I'v enjoyed seeing your updates. Wow June 25th what a special day for such BLESSED LITTLE BOYS! I love and miss ya I hope to see you one day soon.
Love Kay Owens Schorman

Caleb and Jenni said...

Ang I am so excited for you! We haven't talked in forever and we really need to catch up. Life has been so crazy lately. Anyway...you may be seeing my face more frequently in the very near future. I'll email you later. Your baby looks adorable and so FAT! I love it! And I love that picture of Blake and your dad on the quad. Cracking me up! Love you! Hope you guys are doing well!

Crystal-lynn said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! And the day before Mac's birthday! I don't want to repeat other people too much, but I'll look forward to seeing more updates & the fun things you're up to!
I love the pictures too! Looks like Easter was a fun weekend!