Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Tami!

So my friend Tami is having a BIG birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

She used to live near me in Mesa but moved to Chicago a few years ago. What's the best thing about having a friend in a big, exciting city? A free place to stay of course! Here's some pictures of my visit out to the midwest from September of 2007. I went with a few of my favorite girls, Dyan, Marie, and Laurie!

You can check out more of Tami and her family at: Lake In the Hills Latest


This is Laurie, Tami, and Marie in their confused state at a public park in downtown Chicago. Good thing Dyan and I were there to help them find their way!


Here we are at Lake Geneva in Wisconsin on a Sunday afternoon. It was beautiful. There were so many houses with a backyard that backed right to the lake. Most of them even had their own dock for their boat so they could just walk right out and be on the lake! I found myself dreaming of a house that backed to Lake Powell but somehow I don't think it would be as beautiful.


This is us actually sitting on the steps of one of those houses, in front of us are the steps to their own dock. The houses along the lake were amazing!


And this, my dear friend Tami is a special birthday gift just for you, your very own picture of Marie sleeping on the plane! Everyone needs a pic like this for their very own, so here you go! Hope you have a wonderfully happy birthday!

2 comments:

Tami Allred said...

LMBO - That pic of Marie made my day. It is hilarious, thanks so much for caring and sharing. That was a fun, fun weekend. You are so sweet.

David Allred said...

Funny, I got a picture of Curtis in an unusual sleeping posture as well. What is it with those McGhan's? Thanks for a great and early blog entry. It really started her day off with laughter and tears.