Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our Christmas


We finally had a white Christmas in Flagstaff and it was wonderful. We drove up after I got off work on Christmas Eve and the roads were so nice. It started snowing just we came into Flag and didn't stop for about 3 days! This is what we woke up to Christmas morning at my grandparents house, we loved it.




This, apparently, is the face of Christmas, we were all so happy! You can even see a bit of Tommy's version in the corner.

Jenny said I looked like a cancer patient with this hat on, I was so cold...but I have to agree. I could fit in with my patients, at least I'm in good company!






My four cute, happy, funny nieces. Kayla, Ella, Galey, and Elizabeth. My three favorite memories of Christmas:
#1-See the doll Ella is holding? When she started to open her first gift, my dad yanked the doll out from her arm by the head and chucked it across the room. She didn't really notice, but I laughed so hard. I guess old toys are not allowed on Christmas.


#2-Ella walked around yelling, "Jaaared, Jaaaared, Jaaaared, Jaaaared, Jaaaared." Not for any particular reason, just cause. Even when he asked her what she wanted she would just start up again, Jaaaared.


#3-Kayla with this dog, Honey. She is my Grandma and Grandpa Frost's new puppy. She has tremendous energy, then Kayla found her. She learned lots of new tricks, how to walk on her front feet, wheelbarrow style. Then how to walk on her back feet and she even became Honey Bunny the amazing flying dog. They were never parted. Honey tried to make her escape but didn't ever get very far.


Tommy and Casey


Joey


My parents


Blake, my nephew didn't quite make it to sledding and feel asleep on the way.


Can you tell we don't live in a cold place anymore?


Couldn't resist adding another one of Kayla, she is so cute right now and loves to pose for pics. Where were you J&J? I didn't get any of you!

1 comment:

Ali said...

How fun to have almost all your fam together! Love the pictures. Good to see you're still alive! :)