Friday, May 2, 2008

For Kiki



This is my niece Kayla, or Kiki as I have been calling her lately. She used to hate that name and we used to call her it more as a joke but she seems to like it now. She usually calls me Crazy Angie. This was taken a couple of years ago when she was about 3. She came over for the afternoon and we swam and did her hair. She was very proud of it and now begs me to do her hair whenever she is over. Isn't she beautiful?

Right now she is very curious about the birds that make their nests in the eaves of our house. We usually have a conversation about them each time she comes over; why they like to live in nests, how they make them, what they eat, why they eat bugs, and do they eat bugs even for breakfast? It always amazes me how much she thinks about these things. She loves to run races with me, thinks its hilarious to sneek up and spank me and runs screaming towards me every time we see one another. I love it.

2 comments:

Amy J said...

Sometimes at church, I got the urge to run towards you screaming! Just kidding, that's too cute. And she is a doll!

Steve & Angie said...

Ha Ha!! You make me laugh Amy. I love you. When are we getting together for lunch or something??