Tuesday, April 8, 2008

We're On The Web!!


We're finally up and running on the adoption website!! Check it out!! I think this adequately portrays my feelings about adoption paperwork, interviews, and basically any part of preparing for adoption other than the thought that it might actually bring us a child. This is my neice Elizabeth with me, the girl who made me an aunt, and the girl I absolutely love to play and be silly with. She is extremely bright, quick to think of a funny thing to say, and always has a big hug to give me and Steve. I live for her hugs, she runs up the moment she sees us to give us a big hug just like when she was little. She loves chocolate, fishing, and pretty much anything her dad is doing. Isn't she great, I just can't get enough of the girl.

4 comments:

Amy J said...

Maybe I am just really emotional at the moment, but I almost cried reading your profile. Any child would be SO blessed to have you as parents!

Lori said...

Seriously, Angie. You guys are awesome. I hope that everything goes really well for you with trying to adopt. It will be such a blessing to that baby, because you two are going to be amazing parents.

Jen-ben said...

I love you guys...you crack me up!

Jacqui said...

I just looked at your adoption profile. It's great! Your personality really shines through the words and pics.